1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Three roasted potatoes. A noodle kugel. A styrofoam box of gnocchi ala capri. Mayonaise. Wine.
2. Name five things in your freezer.
Box of candles. Frozen spinach. Poached chicken breasts. Turkey carcass. Chicken stock.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Aluminum foil. Saran wrap. Dairy dishdrainer. Dairy sink rack. Oven cleaner.
4. Name five things around your computer.
Coffee cup. Empty bag for pistachio nuts. Paper. Chumash. Stapler.
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Benadryl. My "keeper". Jonathan's meds. Advil. Vitamins.
(I keep my meds in my bedroom or on the dining room table because I'm supposed to take them with meals.)