1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?
No. When I got married, I changed my last name to my husband's.
2. If you could change your name (first, middle, and/or last), what would it be?
The only name of mine I would change, I did. I never liked my family name.
3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
Jewish custom is to name a child after a deceased relative. When I was born, I was the first girl in many years on either side. My father's family wanted me named after his mother, Ida. My mom wanted to name me after her grandparents, David and Fanny. She won. My family considers using first initials to be "naming after", so David and Fanny became Debra Fran - D'vorah Feige in Hebrew (I know, Feige is Yiddish. Shrug)
4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why? Biblical and classical names are really beautiful. Made up names and spellings are not.
5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn't it? It's not accurate. It's very general in places, and others it's flat out wrong.