Just finished Lois McMaster Bujold's "Curse of Chalion," after reading her latest, "Diplomatic Immunity."
2. What music are you listening to that isn't the soundtrack of your favorite movie?
I don't listen to music much. When I do, it's filk or folk.
3. What creative person or people do you admire who aren't involved in the film or television industry?
Bujold. Pratchett. Judd Winnick. Um. A score of other SF and Fantasy writers and fannish song writers.
4. What's your favorite play that you've seen live, on stage?
The Elephant Man.
5. What's the best live concert you've ever been to?
Clam Chowder at Balticon
6. What do you do when you're not online?
Read. Work (wait, I'm online most that time.) Cook. Religious stuff.
7. What do you do for fun with your real life, offline family and friends?
Get together in hotels and talk or sing.
8. If you could produce your own television series or make your own movie, what would it be about and who would you like to cast in it?
Not a game I play.
9. What's the plot of that novel you've been putting off writing while you chat online or surf the Net?
It's about two runaways, one a boy and one a man, in a fantasy land, who discover all sorts of things about themselves.
10. What would you do with all your free time if you didn't spend so much time on the Net?
Write more, I think.