1. First name?
2. Were you named after anyone?
My mother's mother's parents David and Fanny.
3. Do you wish on stars?
I used to. It came true.
4. When did you last cry?
Two days ago, over an RPG I'm following.
5. Do you like your handwriting?
6. What's your favorite lunch meat?
7. What is your birth date?
8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
I don't know.
10. Are you a daredevil?
12. Do looks matter?
13. How do you release anger?
I shout and get incoherent. Sometimes I bang things, like hands. There are sometimes tears and inability to speak.
14. Where is your second home?
15. Do you trust others easily?
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Horace the stuffed elephant
17. Which class in high school do you think was totally stupid?
18. Do you have a journal?
Tried. Staying with LJ.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
20. What are your nicknames?
Deb, Debbie, Mama, things my husband calls me.
21. Would you bungee jump?
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Depends. I prefer not.
23. Do you think that you are strong?
I am, physically. I try to be otherwise.
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
25. Shoe size?
26. Red or pink?
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
28. Who do you miss most?
My father a"h
29. Do you want everyone to whom you send this to send it back?
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
black skirt and stocking feet.
31. What are you listening to right now?
my husband washing dishes.
32. Last thing you ate?
homemade vegetable curry (potatoes, cauliflower, chickpeas and spinach, over brown rice. YUM)
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
34. What is the weather like right now?
35. Last person you talked to on the phone?
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
38. What is your ethnicity?
Eastern European Jewish
39. Favorite drink?
40. Favorite sport?
41. Hair color?
42. Eye color?
43. Do you wear contacts?
Did, but now I wear bifocals
44. Are you single?
No, not for almost fourteen years.
45. Favorite food?
46. Last movie you watched?
47. Favorite day of the year?
48. Scary movies or happy endings?
49. Summer or winter?
50. Hugs or kisses?
51. Do you have any favorite rants and, if so, what are they?
Grammar and Canon rents
52. What is your favorite dessert?
53. Who is most likely to respond?
54. Who is most likely not to respond?
55. What books are you reading?
Winning Colors by Elizabeth Moon
56. What's on your mouse pad?
I use a trackball
57. What did you watch last night on TV?
Law and Order, Jon Stewart
58. Favorite smells?
Garlic and basil
59. Favorite sounds?
My husband daavening
60. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
61. What's the farthest you've been from home?
Israel (although in some ways, that was home.)
62. Do you have a special talent?
I can cook. Some people say I can write.