1. Walked from old house to new house and back because the movers packed my purse and car keys.
2. Had a program book signed by Danielle Brisbois.
3. Wore green nail polish to a synagogue dinner held in my honor.
4. Got Urban Tapestry to cut vegetables for my con suite.
5. Called Frederick Pohl "cuddles". (No, I'm not proud of it.)
6. Gave Leslie Fish a backrub.
7. Learned to play golf in a pair of shorts, knee highs and high-heeled clogs.
8. Traded recipes with Damon Knight
9. Had a child I was babysitting pull a knife on me.
10.Conversed in halting Spanish with a long-lost Russian cousin.