2. No more Improvement classes until after Passover. I can't take two-three hours out of Cleaning Day.
3. I have coffee. This is of the good.
4. I now have bus and hotel reservations for ConneXions, and I have confirmed my micro/fridge. I'm getting food in microwavable containers to take with me - hot food at a con...what a concept. I'm even getting cashew chicken for dinner on Saturday and soup for dinner both nights. Yay! (Everything will be double wrapped for kashrut.)
5. Watched The Amazing Race last night. That Rob and Amber were on another reality show twice and won (technically, she won, but really it was him) doesn't bother me. That Rob is *playing* the game to win makes me happy. That the other teams started out hating them just because of who they are bothers me a lot. That people think that they don't "deserve" to win because they've already won - no. The only people who "deserve" to win are the winners.
That they've been obnoxious to the other teams - meh. They started out that way, but it seems to be a competition.
They should have given the one team a couple of bucks (in this season, when someone comes last in a non-elimination leg, they lose everything but their passports and the clothes on their backs), but it's a race, and they're not going to help anyone else have a chance, and they didn't lie, either (other team, "We'll give you later." Was no later - other team got eliminated.)
But they should have stopped for a second and rolled down their window and asked if the brothers were okay when they drove past the accident site.
But it's not earth shattering and I do suspect that had it been them, other teams would have cackled as they rode by.
6. Not sure if I taped House last night. Can anyone give me a url?
7. Why, yes. I am bored. :)