1. Fridge is done. There's a chometz cooked chicken in there, but it's wrapped up securely and will be gone tonight.
2. Freezer is done. There is no caveat.
3. Cupboards are empty.
4. Oven is done and lined.
5. Counters are covered.
6. The folding table is covered.
7. Everything has been switched and the chometz utensils put away.
8. Most non-perishables purchased and put away.
1. Kasher the soup pots.
2. Kasher and cover the stove top.
3. Kasher the sink.
4. Put the dishes in the cupboard.
5. Seal the the chometz cupboards and cover the pile o'chometz in the book room.
6. Shop for perishables and remaining non-perishables.
7. Cover the dining room table.
8. Get new toothbrushes/toothpaste