1. Your live journal "user name" & what it means:
"MamaDeb" is my IRC nickname. It was bestowed upon me for, as near as I can tell, the infinite size of my lap.
02. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your livejournal represent who you actually are?
Nine - it's about my life and my interests and what I do and so on.
03. How much about your life do you post to lj?
Depends. Right now, a lot.
04. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
My sex life.
05. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
I have no idea. 5, maybe?
06. From who/how did you find out about lj?
07. Has anyone ever joined lj because of you?
08. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
I just did my first friends only *ever*.
09. What is your favorite interest on lj?
10. Has anything on lj ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
11. How often do you respond/comment on other peoples journals?
Occasionally, when I have something to say or someone needs it..
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals?
Depends. Mostly reading.
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on lj (or did it to someone else)?
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
15. Who are your favorite lj friend(s) and why?
There are people who always post interesting things or lovely fic or good essays. Those I like.
16. How many of your lj friends have you actually met?
Quite a few. jacquez, otherdeb, lanning, gnomi, mabfan, wolfshark Edited to add, with much apologies, iroshi, blueraccoon, rustycat, examorata and museclio.
17. Of all of the people on lj you know of, who is the most like you?
It's hard to say.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
If they friend me. If I see things they write and it interests me. If I know them in RL or on IRC.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
No, but it's a major factor in deciding.
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
I don't know them or their writing at all.
21. Is your "significant other" on lj?
jonbaker He has one post.
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on lj?