1. The Omnious Omnibus, which is the first three books of the Lemony Snicket Series (I got that one last week, because I happened to be there when he opened the package. Unfortunate.)
2. Eragon by Christopher Paolini. I've never heard of this YA fantasy, but he saw I was reading Scott Westerfield (btw - the "Uglies" series? Must read.)
3. Mark Goodman's World of Jewish Cooking, which has recipes I actualy might try, so very, very cool, and which I got at midnight last night.
4. The one item I'd requested, a nostepinne. This is a turned wooden rod used for winding balls of yarn. I've *been* using my thumb and pens and rolled up newspaper wound with clear packing tape, all of which worked, but this feels NICE in my hand. I have a thing for fine woods.
5. And the surprise, which came in the same box as the nostepinne. A top-weighted drop spindle and roving (unspun wool.)
And I got a birthday present from my mother - she's engaged! I'm still dancing about that one.