1. I ordered a pair of boots a week or so ago. They said the color was on backorder and I wouldn't get them until January. That was fine. They showed up, in that color, on Friday afternoon and I'm wearing them now. They're beautiful, and they fit my calves.
2.That plum velour dress I ordered also showed up. It's perfect - soft and comfortable and flattering. It has a keyhole closure in back that shows too much (read "any") skin, so I can't wear it in public without a tank underneath, but it's just fine for Shabbat with my husband. I love it.
3. I'm almost done with my cable-lace wrap - just three more rows and blocking and fringe. By tomorrow night, it will be done. I can start swatching my sweater tonight.
4. Last night's Cold Case was intensely slashy.
5. My husband and I have been chosen for an honor which I will talk about when it's all official.
6. My boss is home from the hospital and much improved.
7. I had very good transit luck this morning - I had to race the bus to the bus stop, and the subway came pretty much as I left the staircase, so ZERO waiting.