I made basil-garlic chicken tonight. Nothing smells better. I used a mortar and pestle to make the pesto because I couldn't find my handheld blender, and I think it came out better. The trick was to pound a little at a time.
Things I want to do :
1. Start writing the Reversathon story (it's taking shape in my head, though.)
2. Buy my wedding suit plus one more.
3. Write another rant about the mistreatment of Kyle Rayner.
4. Write the fifty reasons I love comics.
5. Be able to knit more than a half hour a day.
6. Talk about my two most recent books, because they're fascinating.
Things I will do: take a shower, set my lights and light my candles.
Good Shabbos, everyone.